Firstly I thought of an sms to email bridge already done . Email to sms likewise https://www.clicksend.com/en/sms/email-to-sms/ Google search by voice using tricks with "ok google" and a smartphone which auto answers calls I don't think its done, would it be usable using DTMF may help, I suspect google would have great difficulty with the voice quality.
I'm making plastic pony express email for Africans without an Internet connection i need to transfer thunderbird mailboxes via WiFi to yahoo. Will you help, I'm using GPS protocol and my carpool website for post box like management of data stored on phones and solid state disks airline hostesses will put their phone online in 5g connected countries with email from the back of beyond as well as free African WiFi hotspots. It is a small job and will be your legacy if you go for more glory. Also Google searches via email will be done sucking up first page of results Wikipedia and one in direction level down from the Google search for pdfs and send it back as a cached result which others can use elastic search on the phone or raspberrypi.org. I looked at Sendmail book by O'Reilly available online, 1200 hard to read pages !!!, the code for sendmail is shorter.The users of this technology won't be sendmail guru's it's an unrealistic expectation. I'm looking ...
This is illegal but probably possible from https://www.zerotier.com Put a phone with zerotier piggybacking on a wifi drone. Use the phones camera to see where you are going with webrtc or FYD-FPV drone app. WIFI drones protocol and ip addresses are hackable with wireshark in promscious mode. The only bit I haven't figured out how to do is send the wifi packets over and back from the drone through the zerotier virtual device WIFI channels may be involved but getting the zerotier device using the same subnet might help.
Comments
Post a Comment