I'm calling sendmail superheroes, I'd like collaborators on this project


 

I'm making plastic pony express email for Africans without an Internet connection i need to transfer thunderbird mailboxes via WiFi to yahoo. Will you help, I'm using GPS protocol and my carpool website for post box like management of data stored on phones and solid state disks airline hostesses will put their phone online in 5g connected countries with email from the back of beyond as well as free African WiFi hotspots. It is a small job and will be your legacy if you go for more glory. Also Google searches via email will be done sucking up first  page of results Wikipedia and one in direction level down from the Google search for pdfs and send it back as a cached result which others can use elastic search on the phone or raspberrypi.org. 

I looked at Sendmail book by O'Reilly available online, 1200 hard to read pages !!!, the code for sendmail is shorter.The users of this technology won't be sendmail guru's it's an unrealistic expectation. I'm looking at Qmail.

mboxmozilla is the only code I found that's very easily followable and possibly useful, but qmail doesn't prefers maildir to mbox.

Here is a video of game I wrote over 27 years ago, with more of the plastic pony express theme, my life is a self fulfilling prophesy.

Game available here and will run on anything dosemu runs on including Android.


Methinks, I'd better refine my ideas & I'm extremely open to suggestions, please comment below and leave contact details. Also read the rest of https://gpsinternetprotocol.blogspot.com/ for other half cooked ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muel mail and internet